This sales page is for the anti-aging market. I wrote another one, which is aimed at the weight loss market. Click here to see the one for the weight loss market.>
Pick a biomarker of health, any biomarker:
This Anti-Aging Program . . .
Select One, Select All:
* Telomeres . . . lengthened!
* Blood sugar . . . lowered!
* Human Growth Hormone . . . multiplied!
* Insulin and insulin resistance. . . squashed!
* Blood pressure . . . normalized!
* Body Mass Index including percentage of visceral fat . . . decreased!
* Overall cholesterol . . . dropped!
* Ratio of HDL to LDL . . . increased!
* Inflammation . . . soothed and chilled out!
* Blood sugar . . . kept under control!
* Basal Metabolic Rate . . . speeded up!
* Testosterone (in men) . . . up!
* Immune system strength and modulation . . . revitalized!
* Stem cell growth and vitality . . . stimulated!
* mTOR pathways . . . blocked!
* Muscle loss . . . slowed!
* Cellular detoxification or autophagy . . . revved!
* AMPk . . . amped!
* Mitochondria . . . cleaned up, pruned and multiplied!
* IFG-1 . . . decimated!
* Broken DNA strands . . . repaired before cancer develops!
* Cancer cells . . . forced to kill themselves (aptosis)!
* Brain-derived neuron factor . . . sparked!
* Gut microbiome . . . diversity of good bacteria encouraged!
* Triglycerides . . . dropped into free fall!
* Oxidative stress from free radicals . . . cells shielded!
* The SIRT 1 and SIRT 3 sirtuin “skinny” genes . . . switched on and expressed!
How much would you pay for a supplement that does all of the above?
(HINT: you could replace almost all your current supplements with it.)
If a prescription drug did all of the above, how much would Big Pharma charge for it?
(Keep in mind: in the United States alone, weight loss is a $68 billion industry. And a statin drug which slightly lowers cholesterol, Lipitor, is by far the most profitable drug in the world, with sales at $13.5 billion.)
Yet, this program is NOT a supplement. It’s certainly NOT a pharmaceutical product (although Big Pharma WISHES they had a drug that could do half as much. If they did, you’d see ads for it on every TV show and website.)
Carrying out this program not only costs you NO MONEY — it SAVES you money!
AND it saves you time.
I know your B.S. meter must now be clanging at 200 decibels, but it’s true. I’ll explain in a moment.
Think Back to How Our Paleolithic Ancestors Lived
No refrigerators. No aluminum foil. No microwave ovens. No restaurants. No supermarkets.
They hunted. They gathered.
Sometimes deer, wooly mammoths and buffalo roamed all around them, easy pickings.
Sometimes fresh, green leaves grew throughout the forest and more fruit ripened than they could ever gorge themselves on.
But sometimes snow covered the ground for months and people went hungry.
Undoubtedly, even during the good seasons, people ate at irregular intervals. The sun was their only clock. They didn’t plan out 3 daily meals and 2-3 snacks.
Hunters probably set out early every morning without a hot meal in their bellies. Especially if they killed little or nothing the day before. They probably didn’t eat while tracking, trailing and stalking game.
During the long winters of the ice ages, Paleolithic people no doubt missed many meals.
Many days, even weeks, of food.
If short-term hunger made people as weak, listless, fainting-prone and spaced-out as nearly everybody in the developed world — where easy, abundant and convenient food is taken for granted — believes they would feel if they missed just a meal or two, humanity would never have survived until the invention of farming.
And farmers missed plenty of meals due to the long hours of work they put in and to famines.
Our bodies and our DNA are not stupid.
Hunger and deprivation being inevitable, they adapted.
Our biologies are DESIGNED to go through periods of irregular eating.
It gives us optimal health, because it triggers our bodies to perform efficiently.
You get all of the above health and anti-aging benefits, plus you save both time and money by . . .
This Anti-Aging Program is Simple
Eat. Stop. Eat.
Eat (a satisfying meal).
Stop (eating for a while).
Eat (another satisfying meal).
Going without food, even for short periods, is not what we’re used to . . .
. . . but you have the same ability to do so as your Paleolithic and agricultural ancestors.
Primitive people who easily died from hunger didn’t live to pass on their genes. Your DNA came from the survivors. That means . . .
Going without food for short periods raises your basal metabolic rate so you burn more calories. That gives you the energy to get out of the cave and hunt down a woolly mammoth.
You think more clearly. Because dizzy, spacey people don’t hunt effectively.
When you consume a lot, your body is busy digesting that food. That’s the highest priority.
(Brad Pilon does NOT say you should half-starve yourself every day. Some people believe that, but not Brad Pilon.)
Therefore, your body defers basic body repair and detoxification for the times when you’re not eating.
The reason why chronic diseases are now so prevalent in the developed world is that, for the first time in the history of humanity, several billion people have constant, 24/7 access to calories.
With no “downtime,” your body is trying to cope with constantly elevated insulin. It wasn’t made for that.
Intermittent Fasting Means Frequently Not Eating for Short Periods of Time Only
NOT fasting for an extended time. The program’s author Brad Pilon recommends you skip meals for only twenty-four hours at a time. No longer.
That’s from one meal to the next. For example, you eat breakfast today, and nothing else until your regularly scheduled breakfast tomorrow morning.
You never go a full calendar day without eating a meal.
Some IF experts advise people to go without eating for 14-16 hours every day.
Brad says 24 hours is optimum, but you do it just one or two days a week.
Inside You’ll Discover:
* Not overweight? Great. Why Eat Stop Eat helps slow down the aging process. See page 9.
* How intermittent fasting reduces the biomarkers of chronic inflammation, the biggest indicator of the chronic diseases of aging, from heart disease to diabetes to cancer. See page 105.
* Intermittent fasting allows your body to repair itself by recycling damaged and old cells and mitochondria. Vital for your long-term health! This “autophagy” protects you from cancer, neuronal diseases and general aging. Get the facts on page 107.
* Rich business people and celebrities pay thousands of dollars for injections of this trendy anti-aging hormone. But intermittent fasting increases your body’s release of it, for free. Discover how on page 94.
* How intermittent fasting reduces insulin resistance, a leading indicator of type 2 diabetes. See page 86.
* If 24-hours without food is good, isn’t more better? No, and why not. Brad explains on page 121.
* Did you know? Long-term dieters suffer impaired ability to think. But scientific studies verify no loss of cognitive function (thinking power) in adults who miss just a few meals. (page 450
* How short-term fasting while you age improves your memory. Eliminates those “senior” moments. You learn new things. See page 45.
* Yet another myth busted: intermittent fasting does NOT increase cortisol. The truth’s on page 73.
* While you’re not eating, drink plenty of (see page 138).
* How much to consume when you stop fasting. (HINT: Don’t “reward” yourself or overeat to compensate.) See page 126.
* For men concerned about their manhoods. On page 69 discover the truth about testosterone. Intermittent fasting doesn’t reduce it, but long-term, low-calorie diets do.
My Intermittent Fasting Story
I thought fasting was a crazy idea until just over two years ago. One December I began researching fasting, especially intermittent fasting, online. What I read intrigued me so much, I felt compelled to buy Brad’s book.
As a child I was a swimmer, so I thought of myself as athletic and in fairly good shape.
But, let’s face it, two years ago the only place I was swimming was in that long river in Egypt: De-Nial.
I wasn’t obese, but I was certainly overweight. I was running regularly, and I kept thinking about how I needed to lose weight, but I just couldn’t get around to it. I ate three meals a day plus snacks.
I didn’t really care how I looked, but I knew having a lot of excess weight on my belly was a dangerous situation. I’m not old, but I’ve got enough years on the calendar that I have to be careful. I can no longer afford to take good health for granted.
Two days before Christmas — not the most convenient time, but I didn’t want to wait — I went without eating from breakfast to breakfast.
I felt some hunger, but I didn’t keel over. I ate a lot on Christmas Day, then began the ESE 24-hour program of fasting two 24-hour periods a week. I timed my fasts so I ended them with my high intensity interval training workouts.
This is NOT a Dramatic Testimonial
No, I didn’t lose 50 pounds my first month. Or the next.
I kept on not eating two days a week. When I traveled, I stopped. Sometimes personal issues made it impossible. Sometimes I experimented with not eating for 36 hours, two days, three days . . . even, once, four days. (Which, by the way, Brad advises you not to do.)
I can’t even say I had “steady” progress. I hit a lot of plateaus. I went backward. But I never went all the way back.
Yes, when I skip meals, I feel hungry. But after a few times, you get used to it. I just stay busy. I can go without food temporarily because it IS temporary. Tomorrow I’ll be eating as usual. I’ll feel full again.
And, though it seems strange, the hunger is strongest when I would normally eat my next meal, not a long time later.
Once I get through the first few hours, the hunger recedes like the tide.
Usually, I just go back to work and forget about it.
The longer you go without food (up to the 24 hours), the less hungry you feel and so the easier it is. And, remember, you spend a big chunk of that time sleeping.
I’ve tried low-calorie diets too, and I feel less hunger from eating nothing than from eating a small but unsatisfying meal.
That sounds weird, but it’s true. Give your body just a little food, and it’s unsatisfied.
Give it no food, and it adjusts to that.
The more you practice intermittent fasting, the more easily your body switches from burning immediately available sugar to stored fat, and that reduces your feelings of hunger.
I do NOT go through those days with aching, gnawing cravings!
Sometimes I feel a dull emptiness. Oftentimes, I don’t even feel that.
Two years later, I still weigh more than my ideal. My waist still holds more abdominal fat than it should.
But, you know what?
My waist is a LOT smaller than it was two years ago. When I wear pants from that time period, the front sags down below my belt buckle because they’re around three or four sizes too large.
I’ve just come through another holiday season, and my IF was irrregular at best, so my waist is larger than I’d like. As I said, I’m not at my ideal size, but 90% of what I’ve lost . . . remains gone.
I’m not the biggest loser. I’m not even the steadiest or most consistent loser.
But I’m a permanent winner, because my weight loss is permanent.
And I’m confident I’m doing what actually works for me.
And It Will Work for You, Too, if You Let It
* The reason intermittent fasting is the single best way to reduce the amount of insulin in your blood. This not only allows your body to burn stored body fat for fuel, it reduces your risk of many chronic diseases. Get the details on page 84.
* The shocking truth about the obesity epidemic. In the early 1980s the food industry began promoting the concept of eating throughout the day to give their stockholders a higher return on investment. 2/3s of Americans are overweight — to make food companies higher profits. See page 19.
* Fasting puts your metabolism into “starvation mode,” doesn’t it? Wrong! Scientific studies verify short-term fasting INCREASES your metabolic rate. Learn the truth on page 32.
* The truth about breakfast. Children who eat it academically outperform those who don’t. But you’re grown-up now, aren’t you? On page 44 Brad demolishes the “most important meal of the day” myth.
* Why intermittent fasting does NOT lead to binges of overeating. When you burn your stored fat, you feel happy and satisfied. Discover why on page 58.
* Is the “Mediterranean Diet” really so healthy because of what people in that area of the world eat? Or because many people in that region periodically fast in accordance with their religions? (page 79)
* If you’ll combine intermittent fasting with resistance training, you’ll lose weight even faster. (page 148)
* Why eating a variety of foods is important to your health. (page 134)
Backed by Science
Brad has studied health and fitness since he was ten. At the age of sixteen he had his own subscription to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Talk about a precocious fitness geek!
He worked his way up from the bottom of the nutrition industry. While still in high school he worked as a clerk in a supplement store. He studied nutrition in college, then went to work for the sports supplement industry as a research analyst.
He not only studied all the top diet books, but absorbed the scientific papers. He went to graduate school to study Human Biology and Nutrition Science.
All while he personally trained and competed as a bodybuilder.
And he’s practiced his own ESE program since 2007. That’s long before anybody else was advocating intermittent fasting. He’s one of the true, modern pioneers.
As a competitive bodybuilder he had miniscule fat to lose compared to me, and not eating one or two days a week has kept him slim and professionally active.
And he has not lost muscle tissue. He has the photographs to prove he’s still just as ripped as he was in 2007.
He backs ESE up with 22 pages of scientific studies and references.
Like Exercise, Intermittent Fasting Stresses Your Body Just Enough to Strengthen Your Cellular Defenses
* Avoid “fasting burnout.” See page 119.
* The special considerations of fasting for women. (Longer fasts can affect your menstrual cycle, but not the 24-hour IF ESE recommends.) See page 140.
* The truth why eating throughout the day (and, for most people, far into the night) prevents you from burning stored fat. It’s revealed on page 25.
* The truth about all the low-this, high-that diets. Scaremongering. Don’t let them stress you out. See page 133.
* Why people without hypoglycemia do not need to fear low blood sugar during intermittent fasting. (If you’re not sure, consult your doctor.) See page 59.
* Fasting makes your body lose muscle? Wrong! That doesn’t even make evolutionary sense. Short-term fasting actually helps you grow new muscle. Discover the facts on page 48.
* Weight loss has to be complicated, right? Count calories. Calculate percentages of carbs, proteins and fat. Keep a journal. Wrong! With this program you don’t count anything except pounds lost. See page 8.
* On page 21, discover how long it takes your body to go into a fully fasted state, where all the energy your cells are burning comes from stored fat, not the food you ate at your last meal. That’s the key to true weight loss.
* Better than conventional dieting. How intermittent fasting helps you lose more weight, including both fat tissue and water. Go to page 101.
* Why short-term fasting does not affect muscle function. If you’re an athlete, intermittent fasting won’t affect your workouts. See page 39.
* How we (and society’s expectations and the food industry’s massive marketing campaigns) influence our feelings of “hunger.” See page 56.
* The truth behind the modern obesity epidemic. (HINT: in the United States, the food industry produces 4,000 calories per person — double what we need.) See page 113.
Combine Intermittent Fasting With Exercise to Get the Full Anti-Aging and Health Benefits of Each
Brad Pilon also advises everyone to exercise for maximum health and anti-aging. Therefore, in Eat Stop Eat, he goes into depth on how to combine exercise with intermittent fasting.
Resistance training comes with its own benefits, including: increased bone density, a better cholesterol profile and more control of blood sugar.
Therefore, Brad explains how to design your own resistance and cardio training workouts to meet your goals.
And how to time your training with your intermittent fasting to optimize your health.
What You’re Getting
Eat Stop Eat comes as a PDF file you can download in a few seconds. You can read it on any computer using the free Adobe Reader program.
It’s simple and easy. You can do it at any time day or night.
You have nothing to lose except your excess pounds and biological years.
Gets Rid of Fear and Guilt
Do you let the food faddists nag you emotionally and psychologically?
I mean, when you eat fast food because you’re hungry and don’t have time for anything else, do you feel stressed out because you’ve eaten a few high-fat burgers?
Maybe you “give in” to “temptation,” then worry you’re going to die tomorrow of a heart attack or cancer because you devoured a few doughnuts. And enjoyed them.
Do you buy cookies at the supermarket, then eat them secretly without telling any of your friends you’ve blown your latest diet? Feeling more ashamed than if you injected heroin?
Regular intermittent fasting for two days a week is a great way to prevent those feelings.
That’s because you know you just spent 24 hours letting your body naturally repair itself. And you will again, tomorrow or the next day.
That’s a comfortable, reassuring sensation. Knowing that whatever small amount of weight your meals might add to your stores of fat, not eating for just 24 hours will burn it off.
Hamburgers and cookies aren’t the ideal food either for health or weight loss, but, hey, we’re all human. When you eat too much, you know it.
That doesn’t mean you’ve *stopped* eating for good health and long life. It just means you begin another 24-hour period of IF.
Therefore, it’s time you get started.
With This Quick Start Guide, You Begin Losing Excess Weight and Biological Damage Right Away
It is not long or dense, but it contains a lot of science.
You can begin right away with this bonus gift, Brad’s Eat Stop Eat Quick Start Guide.
It’s yours just for trying out the program.
It’s everything you need to know to get started right away.
So you get all the anti-aging benefits even if you don’t read the main book.
And it’s yours to keep no matter what.
Take Advantage of Brad Pilon’s 20+ Years of Professional Nutrition Experience for Just $49.95
Even if you’re a baby boomer (as I am) or even older . . . even if you’ve quit caring what people think of how you look . . .
. . . even if (like me) your main concern is extending your health span as long as possible . . .
. . . if you are overweight, especially if you carry excess visceral fat over your abdomen, you must lose that paunch.
You must lose the excess pounds.
According to the research firm MarketData Enterprises, the U.S. weight loss industry is $64 billion. 108 million Americans try four to five diets per year (and obviously most of them fail at all of those diet attempts).
That means the average person trying to lose weight spends $592 annually on special foods and equipment. The programs such as Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, Medifast and others are especially expensive.
Eat Stop Eat is a one-time cost.
As for the program itself, it saves you money, because you don’t pay for the food you don’t eat.
When you skip meals for 2-3 twenty-four periods, you’ll have paid for the price.
Isn’t that a refreshing change?
So, by learning an eating plan on which you actually lose weight in a healthy, sustainable-for-life way for just $49.95, you don’t have to spend that $592.
And every meal and snack you skip will save you more money through the future.
Eat Stop Eat is Fully Guaranteed by Brad Pilon, Clickbank, Common Sense and the Usual Experiences of Everybody Who’s Ever Tried and Failed to Lose Weight with a Standard Diet
Eat Stop Eat comes with a 60-day, 100% unconditional money-back guarantee.
Within two months, you will see a decline in your weight and a reduction in your waistline. You will feel more energy and more mental alertness. If you track your biomarkers, you’ll see a decrease in blood pressure, cholesterol and an increase in the things you want (such as Human Growth Hormone).
You’ll slow the advance of the years, so you when you’re 90 you go swimming with your greatgrandchildren.
During those twenty-four hours when you skip meals, you might miss food, but you’ll know you’ll soon be eating satisfying meals again. And by avoiding meals for 24 hours you’ll feel a lot less stress and fewer cravings than you did when you ate those skimpy, unsatisfying low-fat diet meals.
The You’re-Built-to-Thrive-on-Occasional-Skipped-Meals Guarantee
You’ll get more work done. You’ll spend less time planning meals, cooking, shopping and cleaning up. When you don’t eat, you don’t have to wash dishes. That means more time to watch a movie or log in to Facebook. And you’ll save money.
Brad sells through the ebook company Clickbank. They’ve been in business for many years and have handled many millions of dollars in ebook orders. They want happy, satisfied customers. And they have many thousands of them.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you have 60 days to get a refund. All you have to do is go to this page and follow Clickbank’s clear, step-by-step instructions:
There’s no hassle. They refund your money within just one business day.
I mean, if you don’t eat, you’ll lose weight, right? Everybody knows that.
And numerous scientific studies verify the health benefits I listed. Some of them are associated with weight loss.
Who made weight loss hard, anyway?
The problem has been, for most people for most of history, it’s involuntary.
However, you control the Eat Stop Eat program. You decide on the two days (or one). Breakfast to breakfast? Lunch to lunch? Dinner to dinner?
That’s up to you. Change it whenever you like.
Need to have dinner with a client tonight after work? Do it. Then, just don’t eat until dinner-time tomorrow.
Enjoy eating a leisurely Sunday morning breakfast with your family? Great, just don’t eat again until Monday morning.
You’re in control. Just, once or twice a week, give your insulin time to drop so your body can burn stored fat instead of a just-eaten meal.
Do that for 60 days. If you’re not satisfied, ask for your money back.
No questions asked. No ifs, ands or buts.
Get started right now. Join the 54,000 people intermittent fasting the Eat Stop Eat way is already working for. Download it today.
Yours for a new, healthier and younger you,
P.S. Let’s see . . . a guide to safely practicing the most comprehensive anti-aging “technique” in the history of the world.
For only $49.95 (which will pay for itself after a few days of not buying food).
Guaranteed for 60 days.
Or: you can keep trying out the latest fads. The newest drug or supplement.
Or depend on the medical establishment to keep you alive.
It’s up to you.
P.P.S. Eat Stop Eat is NOT for you if you are:
* Still growing (adults only)
* Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes
* Severely undernourished and underweight
* Diagnosed with low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
* Suffering from an eating disorder
* Diagnosed with muscle wasting disease
* Diagnosed with chronic adrenal or cortical insufficiency
If you’ve got Type 2 diabetes or any other concerns about how intermittent fasting applies to you, consult with your doctor.
Need blog posts, sales letters, emails or other sales tools?
Just call or email me: