Because Writing is NOT Typing
Writing is Not Even Stringing Words Together, That’s Just the Most Visible Part of the Process, It’s Strategy
NOTE: Research includes general reading and study of materials online plus reading books and also talking to you over Skype.
Click to go straight to the service you’re most interested in.
What’s NOT included:
* I’m not a graphic designer, photographer, web designer, videographer, podcaster, photographer, programmer or any kind of technical person.
* I can arrange for a Kindle and/or CreateSpace cover, but NOT if you want special photography or a model.
* I can find stock photographs and royalty-free images for blogs, but if you need something new, such as professional photographs of yourself, your product or your company, you must arrange that with the appropriate professionals.
* The same goes for videos and audios.
* You are responsible for uploading material to your website or blog, and for any related programming.
* I can’t set up your WordPress blog, register domains or accomplish anything else technical.
* PPC ads. The last time I tried to put an ad on Facebook, they blocked me because I’m here in The Philippines, so I’d be afraid to access your Facebook for Business account. Google AdWords and media buys require a full-time professional in that area.
* The same goes for social media. The written information I give you SHOULD be adapted to posts on Facebook, etc, but you need a professional. I can tell you how to post your blog posts onto LinkedIn Pulse, but you should do it. The same goes for tweeting and posting to Facebook. If you sell products, Pinterest and Snapchat would probably be a good idea, but you need someone who knows those channels better than I have time for.
Interested in increasing your sales?
Ready to create an inbound content strategy?
Need blog posts, sales letters, emails or other sales tools?
Call or email me: